Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Moving Home Cost

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    griz1970 Member Oreganus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2022
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Moving Home Cost

    Hi - hope this is the correct forum.

    I'll shortly be moving across country and was wondering what the average cost would be for a moving company. I'd probably need a big enough van for large pieces for furniture (furniture in 2 sitting rooms, 3 bedrooms & Kitchen).

    I know it depends on how much furniture and how far (will be about 240 KM). I ran it on a quote website and I got a few quotes back ranging from €800 - €1500. I thought that was quite low as was expecting it to be much more. Does that sound right?

    Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    One option is to hire a van and move everything by yourself. Still, you'll need some help moving all the furniture.

  2. #2
    griz1970 Member princemeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Moving Home Cost

    One option is to hire a van and move everything by yourself. Still, you'll need some help moving all the furniture.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member KennedyVazquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2022
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Moving Home Cost

    When I moved, I chose to go with professional movers, and it turned out to be more affordable than I expected. Prices can vary a lot based on factors like the moving company's service quality and whether the cost includes extras like insurance. If you're looking for reliable service, you might want to check out https://discоuntmoving.ca/fr/. They handle moves smoothly and offer transparent pricing, so there are no surprises along the way.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •